Tuesday, January 29, 2008

The Big Picture

I often wonder what people are thinking. Not just when they cut across four lanes of traffic or rob the donut shop next door to a police station but pretty much in general. Of course this presupposes people are thinking at all - case in point the Bush administration.

In an effort to find out what is going on out there I've set up this blog, dragging myself into the 21st century along with all those that made it here long before me. If all goes to plan I'll learn a lot in the process and maybe, just maybe impart a little something as well.

Above all else I really just want people to think. Look at something from a different point of view if only for a brief moment in time. Question authority and the conventional wisdom. Challenge the provincial dogma and take a short stroll in the other guys shoes for a change.

No comments: